Technical SEO Services, Plano, TX
Improve organic search performance with technical SEO services
What is Technical SEO?
Technical SEO optimizes the technical elements of your website to help search engine robots easily find, crawl, understand and index your web pages to improve organic search rankings. Technical SEO helps to improve organic search performance and visibility and is critical to overall SEO success.
Search engines are the most important source of new visitors to websites.
Here are some SEO statistics,
- 4 out of 5 customers use search engines to search for local information including store address, hours, directions and product availability (Google, Understanding consumers’ local search behavior).
- 50% of people who did a local search on a smartphone, and 34% of those who searched on a computer, visited a store in one day (Google).
- Google holds 92.05% of the global search engine market as of February 2021.(Statista).
Technical SEO Services, Plano & Dallas TX
Our Technical SEO Services include,
- Site crawl analysis to identify crawl and indexation issues- indexing, broken links, duplicate content, redirects and more.
- Website audit.
- Create XML Sitemap.
- Check Robots.txt
- Site speed optimization
- Image optimization
- On-Page SEO – analysis of content quality, keywords, meta data, URL structure, internal links.
- Mobile usability & security.
- Structured data markup
Technical SEO Services
We use ethical industry-proven technical SEO strategies that are consistent with Google’s guidelines.
Our technical SEO services helps to improve the technical elements of your website to improve organic search performance on the search engines like Google.
What You Can Expect From Us For Technical SEO Services
- All technical SEO campaigns are developed and managed by us in Plano, Texas. Nothing is outsourced to other countries.
- Ethical SEO practices.
We use ethical SEO strategies that are within Google guidelines.
- Customized SEO marketing strategies for your business.
Every business is different. We develop custom SEO marketing strategies for your business.
- We are Google Analytics certified professionals.
We are certified by Google in Google analytics.
- Detailed reports.
We track all the important KPI and send you a report on your technical SEO audit and improvements.
Excellence in Web Design & Development!
Tanuja brings in a high level of professionalism to the table and knows how to achieve valid, reliable business positioning for optimal global and local visibility. We readily decided to have her handle our project. We were happy she was able to finish the project ahead of the deadline and within the budget cost. Tanuja was excellent with communication, timeliness and attention to detail. Moreover when it was agreed that a revision or modification, or any kind of tweak would improve webpages, she was always willing to work with us.
I would be delighted to recommend Tanuja to anyone that expects excellence in the design and development of their website be it new or existing needing upgrades inclusive of any SEO project. She takes pride in everything she does and is in complete control of the project at all times. She upholds excellence in all her work and is a delight to work with.”
Neil Sudhakar, Chairman and CEO,
International Business America, TX
Frequently Asked Questions on technical SEO
Why is Technical SEO Important?
Technical SEO is important because it ensures that your website does not have any technical issues that will make it difficult for search engine spiders to easily crawl, understand and index your web pages. Search engines also rank pages on user experience such as how fast and easy to use a web page is. Technical SEO helps to improve organic SEO performance and visibility on the search engines.
What is the difference between Technical SEO and SEO?
Technical SEO addresses the technical issues on your website that may negatively impact the ability of search engine spiders like Google to to crawl, understand and index your page. Technical SEO is considered to be part of on-page SEO which is focused on improving on-site elements to improve SEO rankings.
How long does SEO take to show results?
SEO is a long-term strategy that takes time to produce results. SEO is not a one-time effort since search engine algorithms change frequently. SEO optimization takes about 4 to 6 months to show improvements in organic search rankings. However, the results are long-term and continue to grow with time.
SEO Service Areas
Gold Mango Design is a digital marketing, web development and SEO company based in Plano, TX. We provide on-page SEO, local SEO, and technical SEO Services to local businesses in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Richardson, Dallas and North Dallas. We also provide SEO services to businesses nationally across the USA.
We also provide other digital marketing services including Google Ads PPC management, Google Analytics, Web Design and Development, Digital Marketing Consulting and more. For help, please contact us.
Related Articles on Search Engine Optimization or SEO
For additional information on Search Engine Optimization, here are some related articles.
- Gold Mango Design, Plano, What is SEO or Search Engine Optimization?
- What is Local SEO? Why is Local Search Important?
- Gold Mango Design, Plano, What is On-Page SEO? Plus SEO Best Practices
- Gold Mango Design, Plano, 10 Local SEO Tips to Boost Local Search Rankings
- Speed Matters: 5 Reasons Why Web Page Speed Impacts SEO Rankings