What Is Your Internet Marketing Strategy?
Why does my business need an internet marketing strategy?
Every small business needs to have an internet marketing strategy to stay competitive. According to estimates, 85% of customers today begin their search for products and services on the internet. If you are not online, you are losing a large number of potential customers and sales.
Your internet marketing strategy begins with a professional and responsive website. Your website is the foundation of your internet marketing strategy.
Your website needs to be professional and fully responsive or mobile-friendly. It should look great on any device that your customer chooses to browse the internet. Your website should perform well on smartphones, tablets, desktops, and laptops.
If your website is unreadable on a smartphone, or only a portion of the site is visible, it is no longer effective for internet marketing. Customers are not going to spend time trying to scroll sideways or trying to pinch and zoom on your site to read text. They will just click away to the competitors site.
What should my internet marketing strategy include?
The internet marketing strategy for your business should include the following items.
- A professionally-designed business website to market your products or services. Your website is the most important part of your marketing campaign so it needs to impress your customers.
- Your business website must be responsive or mobile-friendly. It should scale to provide a great user experience on devices of all sizes- desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones. Customers today can access your website using any of these devices.
- The website should be optimized with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to improve its rankings in competitive search engine listings. SEO helps increase the quality and quantity of organic (free or non-paid) traffic that your website receives from search engines like Google.
- You should use Social Media Marketing. Start by creating company pages on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and post on them frequently. You should link your social media accounts to your website.
- You should use Content marketing. Your website should have a blog. You can post informative articles, a newsletter and also include YouTube videos on your website.
- As your business grows, you can add Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising using Google Adwords to attract more customers. Pay-per-click ads are the ads you see featured on the top and bottom of the search results page when you search online for a product or service. Customers searching for a product or service can click on the ads to go directly to your website.
Search engine listings, blog articles, social media marketing, content marketing and PPC advertising will all drive customers to your website. Once your customer has arrived at your website, a mobile friendly website will provide more information to market your products or services and increase leads and sales.
Gold Mango Design LLC. Is a Web Design and Internet Marketing company in Plano, TX in the Dallas area. We help small to medium businesses establish a strong online marketing presence. We design WordPress websites, Responsive or Mobile-friendly websites and Custom websites. We provide internet marketing services including SEO or Search Engine Optimization and Google Adwords Pay-Per-Click services. If you need help with Web Design or Internet Marketing services, contact us at www.goldmangodesign.com